MVA Approved Driver's Education 2013 ScheduleCounty: Talbot
Fee: See class selection
Classroom location: 8673 Commerce Dr. #11
Easton, Md 21601
First left off of Glebe Road
****** 2013 ******
June 10,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,20,21 class is from 9:00a-12:15p....$375.00
6 SEATS LEFT AS OF 5-22-13
June 10,11,12,13,14,17,18,19,20,21 class is from 5:45p-9:00p....$375.00
3 SEATS LEFT AS OF 5-22-13
July 10,11,12,15,16,17,18,19,22,23 class is from 9:00a-12:15p....$375.00
July 10,11,12,15,16,17,18,19,22,23 class is from 5:45p-9:00p....$375.00
July 29,30,31,Aug. 1,2,5,6,7,8,9 class is from 9:00a-12:15p....$375.00
Aug. 19,20,21,22,23,26,27,28,29,30 class is from 5:45p-9:00p
Registration is on a first come first serve basis- go to "Forms" on the home page to register.
Dates are subject to change
STUDENTS MUST ATTEND DAY 1, other days missed must be made up. It is MANDATORY for a parent/mentor(21 or older)who is able to sign off on "Rookie hours" to attend the first day of class for the first hour and a half regardless of students' age. We will go over the curriculum requirements for Maryland Driver's License and the rules & regulations for our course,along with new laws and driving schedule information. We look forward to meeting you.
1. Students must successfully complete 30 hours of classroom work. Students must pass each unit test with an 80% or better. If a student misses 12 hours of instruction, the student must re-enroll in another course, if space is available.
2. Students must successfully complete 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training. Students must have their Learners Permit to be scheduled for the Behind-the-wheel Instruction.
3. Students are expected to follow all rules of conduct found in the folder received on the first day of class. Failure to abide by the rules will result in dismissal from class WITH NO REFUND.
4. Driver's Education must be completed on(1) year from class start date.
5. More policies can be locted on our "Policy" page.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the school or talk with your individual instructor.