CLICK HERE for MVA Approved Driver's Education- 2023/2024 scheduleCounty: Talbot
Classroom location: 8673 Commerce Dr. #11 Easton, Md 21601 First left off of Glebe Road. Dates listed cover the classroom portion of Driver's Education. The 6 hours of driving is typically scheduled once the classroom is finished. WE RECOMMEND CHOOSING A CLASS THAT WILL ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO SCHEDULE THE DRIVING PORTION,AT LEAST 4-5 MONTHS BEFORE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO GET YOUR LICENSE.
CLASSROOM PORTION IS IN PERSON.
2023 marked our 41st year in Business
September 26,27,28,Oct.2,3,4,5,9,10,11 class is from 5:30p-8:45p.....$435.00
CLASS IS FULL AS OF 8-8-23 11:15AM
Waiting list is closed
October 17,18,19,23,24,25,26,30,Nov.1,2 class is from 5:30p-8:45p.....$435.00
CLASS IS FULL AS OF 9-5-23 9:40AM
Waiting list is closed
November 13,14,15,16,20,21,27,28,29,30 class is from 5:30p-8:45p.....$435.00
5 seats open as of 9-26-23 4:45pm
December 4,5,6,7,11,12,13,18,19,20 class is from 5:30p-8:45p.....$435.00
January 3,4,9,10,11,16,17,18,22,23 class is from 5:30p-8:45p.....$435.00
January 30,31,Feb.1,5,6,7,8,12,13,15 class is from 5:30p-8:45p.....$435.00
Registration is on a first come first serve basis and limited to 30 per class- go to "Forms" on the left to register.
Dates are subject to change
STUDENTS MUST ATTEND DAY 1, other days missed must be made up. It is MANDATORY for a parent/mentor(21 or older)who is able to sign off on "Rookie hours" to attend the first day of class for the first hour and a half regardless of students' age. We will go over the curriculum requirements for Maryland Driver's License and the rules & regulations for our course,along with new laws and driving schedule information. We look forward to meeting you.
1. Students must successfully complete 30 hours of classroom work. Students must pass each unit test with an 80% or better. If a student misses 12 hours of instruction, the student must re-enroll in another course, if space is available.
2. Students must successfully complete 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training. This is typically scheduled once the classroom portion is complete. Students must have their Learners Permit to be scheduled for the Behind-the-wheel Instruction.
3. Students are expected to follow all rules of conduct found in the folder received on the first day of class. Failure to abide by the rules will result in dismissal from class WITH NO REFUND.
4. Driver's Education must be completed on(1) year from class start date. After 1 year fees apply. Student records are held for 3 years(COMAR 11.23.02.09).
5. More policies can be located on our "Policy" page.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the school or talk with your individual instructor.